Friday 21 October 2011

Welcome to my new blog

I am a (late) twenty something, single, adventurous woman, and right now feel like I'm less of a Bridget Jones and more of a Samantha Jones type of Singleton. That is, being single can actually be a LOT of fun, I'm not gonna sit around being all depressed and I'm certainly not gonna wear those fucking Mummy knickers to hold it all in.

Hope you enjoy reading about my exploits, I've met some real characters, and had some random adventures this past year, so I'll share some of the past while I have this week off from dating - it can truly be exhausting going on so many dates!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you on an online dating site ? I am a lot older but also finding the dating thing fun and exhausting - wd love to share thoughts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got bore of ur date, wanna try new one , visit this site http://www.chattersinn.com/

    ReplyDelete